Wednesday, July 10, 2013

We are hard at work getting ready for MASK FEST and HorrorHound Weekend! Here are just a few of the awesome things we will be bringing with us!

We will have all new masks that will be available for the first time ever at the show as well as some brand new busts, an all new life size full figure animatronic, and even an all new, super secret show exclusive that will be seen for the first time at the show and will be a limited run of only 7 pieces!

In addition, we will also have our Vault of Horrors display with an all new set up featuring 2 brand new, never before seen figures! This is going to be a truly epic show and should not be missed!


It runs from September 6 - 8 in Indianapolis, IN. For more information, check out www.maskfest.com



1 comment:

  1. Hey! You follow my old blog that I just changed the URL to. I was going through my blog followers so I could make sure I followed whomever was following me. I definitely followed you. My new blog URL is brujaa666.blogspot.com you may have to unfollow my "Decayla" blog and re follow on that new URL if you would like to still follow. Some people may not have gotten the message I posted on my old blog about the new URL. I do appreciate you following the old blog and look forward to seeing your new posts! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete